The Satie and J. E. Broyhill Caldwell Senior Center is located at 650-A Pennton Ave. SW, Lenoir, NC 28645. The center is for older adults age 60 and better and their spouses. For more information, call 758-2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Hours of Operation
Monday-Wednesday 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Senior Center of Excellence
On August 29, 2017, the Satie and J. E. Broyhill Caldwell Senior Center was awarded its 5th certification as a Senior Center of Excellence by the North Carolina Division of Aging. Certification means our center exceeds the standards established by the Division. Thank you to the wonderful staff, board of directors, and participants who made this achievement possible.
The mission of Caldwell Senior Center is to provide services and activities which enhance the lives of older adults, encouraging their involvement in the community, and providing advocacy.
Caldwell Senior Center is open for in-person and virtual activities and programs. Please see our newsletter for current options.
Click the links to participate in Zoom Sessions with the senior center - prior registration is not required but you will need ot contact the senior center for information about logging in. We will no longer be posting the links on our website.
- 10:00AM Friday Coffee Chat Zoom Sessions - Offered monthly and topics will vary.
- 8:30AM Monday and Friday - Exercise with April (Senior Cardio and Senior Strength)
- 8:30AM Wednesday Yoga **CHANGE** We will not have Yoga in August. Senior Strength and Cardio will be held on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the month of August.
- Cargiver Support Group - First Wednesday of Every Month at 1:00 (Virtual Only)
- Rooted & Rockin and Balance Builders - Every Tuesday at 1:30PM
A newsletter and calendar, "Connections," is published every other month.